Saturday, May 19, 2007

sooo sleepy

So, my 7 mo. old, Laney did not take a nap today. She assumes she doesnt need a nap I guess. But you know what they say about assuming? Ass-u-me! haha! Whatever. Matt is in the shower, Kayli is running around like a maniac. Laney is fussing cuz she wants out of her hop-n-pop. Or it could be because she is tired. I wonder? I need to take them outside. It is a beautiful day. Today, I feel lazy though. I do not feel like going outside. Kayli woke up at 4am and ran over to my bed. It was apparently time for chit chatting. I have such issues w/ being "constant" w/ my discipline. It depends on my mood and if I am 'awake' enough at 4am to put her in her own room. Usually I just let her stay in our room, again, me being lazy and unconstant. So here I am, with 2 children, confused about what is right and wrong. Maybe I should take Kayli up for a nap while I take a nap. Leave Matt w/ Laney for a little. So I can get my sanity back, atleast til tomorrow at 4am. And Kayli will be able to enjoy her day/eve. w/out being so tired. Did I mention that Kayli usually doesnt take naps? I am lucky if she goes down for 45 mins. once a week. My fault though...You know I have NO IDEA how people (jerusha) do it w/ 2 or more kids. I wish I could go back and be more constant w/ my discipline. I do not think it is too late to start though. Too bad for Laney I am really gonna crack the whip (not literally) w/ her.

1 comment:

Jerusha said...

Heidi, you are so funny. Being a Mommy is never easy no matter how consistent you are (and I'm not as consistent as I'd like to be either). :)