Friday, May 18, 2007

my first blog entry, ever

I see that blogs are the new thing now. This is a good way to get some thoughts out or post some pics to send to the rest of the family or keep people updated on our lives. Or it could be because my children are in bed, my husband is out w/ a friend and I have the house to myself. Sorta strange...almost too quiet. And I feel I need something to keep me busy. So, this may be my only post, ever. My first and last. I know Matt (my husband) will laugh when I tell him I created a blog. Kayli (my 3 yr old) will ask, over and over and over and over again, "whats that?" "whats a blog?" "what a flog?" "Did you say blog or flog?" "Oh yes, uh-huh, I got one of those at Torget the ozer day." And so on... And Laney (my 7 mo. old) will just cry. Why did the font all of a sudden just change? Hmmm...here are some pics. of us. the Hose family. Actually, you know, I do not know if I have pics of all of us. Mostly just the kids. Matt will flip a switch if I put his pic on a blog. Unless. he is holding a sword of somekind. Maybe I can ask him to pose for me w/ a sword. That wont give anything away, will it?

No comments: